Building skills needed for the first day of Kindergarten and beyond!
Incoming Kindergarteners will be prepared for success by:
- becoming accustomed to a full-day of academics.
- improving literacy and math readiness skills.
- building problem-solving skills.
- learning independence in classroom routines.
- growing social and communication skills.
- using technology as a learning tool.
July 9—August 1
Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays
Click here to register online.
Limited spaces available.
Please call or email Angie Ervin, Admissions Counselor, for more information.
Click here to download a flyer.